The workshop focuses on teaching PCB Designing from basics in Autodesk Eagle. It covers basic to intermediate level of developing a Printed Circuit Board .
- Getting familiar with the process of circuit design, PCB layouts and library development.
- You’ll be learning the basics of electronic circuitry, components and packages.
- Design verification, PCB materials and how to order PCB’s.
Certificate by Design Innovation Centre, University of Delhi.
The workshop will be covering the following topics :
- Types of electronic components and packages.
- Introduction to Autodesk Eagle and its tools.
- Rule driven schematic design.
- Library Development.
- PCB layouts and materials.
- Design verification and fabrication.
To download the detailed course click here
You just need a laptop and zest to learn new things. No prior knowledge of PCB Designing is mandatory. There will be a lot to learn.
Yes, this is a certified workshop organised under Design Innovation Centre, University of Delhi. You’ll be awarded with a certificate of successful completion at the end of the workshop.
Anyone who has a passion to gain knowledge and is interested in learning PCB Designing and Electronics, is welcome to attend the workshop.
No, the workshop includes PCB designing over software, no hardware kit will be given.